MeraQR Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MeraQR's Websites, located at www.meraqr.in and www.meraqr.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use MeraQR if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time.
Our Grievance Officer is Mr. Sanjay Jadhav and he can be contacted by email on "email@example.com". The Grievance Officer shall redress complaints within one month from the date of receipt of the complaint.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person who uses this website and is compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to use the MeraQR services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, MeraQR and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on MeraQR. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from MeraQR for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from MeraQR;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from MeraQR;
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from MeraQR;
- redistribute content from MeraQR;
- post, list, disseminate or upload content or information that is inappropriate;
- breach or circumvent any laws, regulations, third-party rights or MeraQR policies;
- manipulate the information posted on MeraQR;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libellous information;
- take any action that may undermine the systems;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm MeraQR or the interests of MeraQR users and participants;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access MeraQR for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of MeraQR;
- interfere with the working of MeraQR, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on MeraQR or MeraQR infrastructure;
- export or re-export any MeraQR data, application or tool, except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights") that belong to or are licensed to MeraQR.
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of MeraQR or post content that does not belong to you;
- commercialize any MeraQR application or any information or software associated with such application, except with the prior express permission of MeraQR;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or circumvent any technical measures used by MeraQR.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. MeraQR does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of MeraQR,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, MeraQR shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
MeraQR reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant MeraQR a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
3. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of MeraQR; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to MeraQR. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of MeraQR's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
5. Content Liability
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your meraQR microsite / web-portal. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
You agree that you will not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that —
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
6. Your Privacy
7. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
8. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.